STEP 1: Connect a Wallet
Connect your favorite digital wallet, and make sure it's unlocked.
- Install MetaMask extension on your web browser (now supported on Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Create an account.
- Transfer some ETH or buy some ETH through MetaMask.
- Refresh or Open DeltaRelay.com
Install MetaMask: https://metamask.io/
- Unlock your Ledger by entering your personal pin into your ledger device.
- Scroll to and select the “Ethereum App” section on your ledger device.
- Select Settings. Under “Settings”, set the “Browser Support” and “Contract Data” options to “Yes”.
- On DeltaRelay trade interface, you can easily switch to Ledger wallet and select your current account. If you only have a Ledger and no other compatible accounts, we will automatically load your Ledger account.
Get a Ledger: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
STEP 2: Verify Your Address
Click on your wallet to verify your wallet address. We need to verify the ownership of your account by having you sign a message. This verification step will ensure your transaction information stays secure and private.
STEP 3: Wrap some ETH
Wrapping ETH allows you to trade directly with Alt Tokens - ETH does not adhere to ERC20 standards, so it has to be "wrapped" to WETH first. WETH stays in your wallet and can be converted back and forth between ETH and WETH at anytime. Click here to understand more about the difference between ETH and WETH.
Click on “Wrap ETH” to wrap some ETH. Enter the amount of ETH that you want to convert to WETH, and click WRAP ETH.
Our interface will not allow you to wrap all your ETH; we require users to keep a small amount of ETH in their wallets to cover the gas fee (Ethereum network fee). Don’t worry, MetaMask will prompt you every time this happens so it never happens without your consent.
Now you have WETH. Start trading :).
Thanks for choosing DeltaRelay.